Wednesday, February 17, 2010

"Please, take your time."

Last week, I was in a Dr.'s office.
All by myself!
I was even left in the room,
on the examination table,
in my gown,
with a blanket...

it was quiet.

so

beautiful!

When the technician left I suggested that she 
take her time - 
that I may just fall asleep.
She giggled,
and left.


Only to return within a few minutes...

Really?
The one time I get immediate service!
Why couldn't they have given me the 
15 - 20 minute cat nap?


ohhhh 
a nap sounded good! 

2 comments:

debi9kids said...

LOL! Isn't it sad when we come to this? I have been guilty of falling asleep in the doctor's office waiting room when I am kidless. LOL

Valerie said...

I was so tired one time I parked in the parking garage at the mall and just put the seat back and slept.

The background noise of people talking and honking horns was much more easy to sleep through than hearing kids bickering over who the tv show belonged to. Me, no me.

I hope to return to that space again soon and often.

Love V

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin