okay, so maybe not the academy -
but, I do thank my dear friend Alyson for this award!
I met Alyson 5 1/2 years ago
when she was Brady's 5th grade teacher!
An instant friendship was made!
2 years later Kenzie was blessed to have
Alyson as her 5th grade teacher!
After that year,
Alyson left our school and decided to
be a substitute teacher.
We were so sad!
Last year, Conner's 4th grade year -
his teacher was on maternity leave for the first 6 weeks of school
- guess who was Conner's teacher for 6 weeks!
Needless to say...
We love Alyson!
I am honored to have received this award from her,
as she is an inspiration to me!
She is always such a positive person!
Always has a smile and a kind word for whoever
comes near her!
With this award I am supposed to tell you
7 things about myself
(maybe that you don't already know!)
and then share the award with 7 other bloggers!
(This will be a hard 7 to choose!)
Here are 7 random things about me...
1) If I had my way I would go to sleep when the sun goes down and
get up before it rises!
I love quiet mornings! I get up at 5am every day.
2) My big, ole' puppy and I have an understanding that he can get
up on the bed, as long as Daddy isn't around.
3) Though I don't think I am OCD, I love to be organized!
Seems the more our family grows - the more organized I need to be!
4) I love Facebook!
I love hearing from old friends!
5) I can't stand when my bed is not made in the morning!
6) I wish I had more time to read books rather then blogs.
Unfortunately, I need silence to concentrate on a book.
7) I miss my Colorado mountains!
And wish I had a cabin in the mountains and could take
the kids fishing, hiking, or just enjoying the smell of the Evergreen trees.
The 7 people that I award as Beautiful Bloggers...
(I guess I can't give an award to Alyson)