Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Birthday fun!!!

I can't believe my Conner is 11!
1 semester away from middle school!
1 semester away from being part of the
church Youth Group!

Where did my baby go?

(5th birthday!)


(11th birthday!)

He is growing up - and though it is sad...
I am very proud of this guy!

He has been through a lot struggling with
SPD all his life.
He is beginning to come to terms with it and trying
to work through it,
a few weeks ago he told me that he is okay with
having SPD.
Really?
"Yah, God doesn't make mistakes!"

~~
He was out of town this weekend,
but called to check in with Mom.
(that's my boy!)
J and J were being super loud and I couldn't
hear Conner.
I told the girls to quiet down,
and he said,
"No Mom , let them giggle!
I miss hearing them giggle!"

I love this kiddo!





2 comments:

Jay said...

I was bragging about Conner to some friends the other day. I am so impressed with the man he is becoming. When are we going on a mission trip together, C.J.?

Milk Carton Mom said...

Happy Birthday Connor!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin