Thursday, September 10, 2009

Jailyn's First day of school!

Jailyn was so excited that is was finally
her turn to go to school!
She's getting so big!!!
She goes to speech pre-school two days a week
for two hours a day.
We love her teachers
and she loves being a big girl!
When we were driving to school she said,
"I promise, I wont cry."
When I picked her up she said,
"I told you I wouldn't cry!
School is fun -
there is no need to cry."



But we do love our days together!
Today we were went to the park with some friends!
This is the park from Jailyn's view!

Love to chase the birds with the camera!

And the lovely trash can!

The birds in the puddle were too fast,
but they were so cute washing themselves!
"So adorable!!!" as Jailyn squealed.


What a cute foot!

1 comment:

Cupcakes and Hairbows said...

What a cutie! Such a big girl!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin