Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Playing Hooky!

Should I feel bad?
Too bad - I don't!!!

I have been promising Conner that we would go to the Science Museum one day... we finally did it!
And we invited Kenzie and Brady to come with us - and they wanted to come!!!

So, Brady and Kenzie went to school for a bit and then I checked them out and we went to pick up Jailyn from pre-school and headed to Dallas!

We brought a picnic lunch and ate with the turtles!
(As I am typing Brady and Conner are telling Dad about the turtles.)

Jorja began complaining about her tummy. I think this is a nervous re-action. New environments are still scary for her, and it's hard to explain exactly what we are doing. I usually just keep her close and let her know Mommy is there for her and will keep her safe. She soon realizes that everything is "ho-ho", ("good" in Cantonese) and runs around having a great time!

Here are some photos of our day!
The Dinosaur Dig!

Kenzie milking a cow!
Probably the closet thing to milking a cow she will ever get!

Bob the Builder
I couldn't believe when I turned the corner and this is what I saw!
They crack me up!

Poor Brady!


Our favorite exhibit was the bubbles and gravity section!
We love this hands on museum!







I love seeing my kids work together!

Lots of laughs and lots of memories!

2 comments:

Heather said...

What a great day! Looks like you all had fun!

Amy said...

What a fun day! I bet your kids loved leaving school early!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin