Thursday, March 19, 2009

Pancreatitis???



So we took Jailyn to the Gasternologist. I really liked him. He was very sweet to Jailyn and Jorja. I liked his office staff too. there were very attentive.

A lot of diagnosis' were running through his head...

He is thinking that it is Pancreatitis. We are hoping that it is Acute and not Chronic.
He has requested the records from the hospital two weeks ago, hopefully he can learn something from that blood work.

Thank you for your prayers! Jailyn continues to have bouts of pain, throughout the day... she is living on yogurt. Thankfully that is good for her!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Poor Jailyn!! I hope that this new doctor can figure it out SOON and make it go away for good!! Lots of prayers for your sweet girl!!

Unknown said...

Oh. My. Gosh! That sweet girl cannot have something that yucky!

I hope she feels better super quick!

I have been really sick and am finally well and after school starts again next week, Paige and I would love to come by and see you girls and meet Jorga. Let me know when you are up for visitors and we will plan it!

Hugs to all!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin