Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Kenzie is funny!



Our day was crazy today, full of emotions - from excitement that there was 2 hour delay for school to start - to - the entire day of school being cancelled -yeah!!! Too a very sad funeral that Kenzie and I attended of a little guy, 4 years old, from our karate school. He was killed in a car accident. To, fun baking cookies with the kids, and making a craft (I will show photos soon) To - adoption paperwork stress - that has now been resolved and I am finally relaxing!
Anyway, on to the reason for the photo above... Kenzie and I passed a car like this today - Kenzie pointed and said, "They must be running out of ideas!" I thought that was so funny!!! Little does she know that, in the 80's, I loved driving my dad's El Camino! It had power!!!!

1 comment:

Candie said...

That's the funniest thing I've heard all day....Kenzie saying that. I'm still laughing. My best friend's dad had an El Camino and we thought it rocked! I can't belive Jorga is almost here!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin