Monday, October 27, 2008

Photos needed!

Hi y'all!
November is Adoption Awareness month!
I need your help! I am wanting to put together a slideshow/video for this next month for our church.
If you could share some of your adoption photos with me that would be great!
I am hoping to receive photos from international, domestic adoptions, foster families, and all ages!!!
There are too many orphans worldwide! I hope to spread the word and get people praying for these children
the beautiful people taking care of them, and the families that are called to become their forever families!
If you are willing to share your photos please email them to my personal account soccermom@tx.rr.com.

Thanks so much!!!

3 comments:

Amie said...

Jodi..

LOVE that you are doing this. I would be happy to help out.

I will try to get on it later today. What kind of pics are you looking for?

:)
Amie

Jodi said...

Thank you Amie!
Anything you would like to share -if you have photos of the orphanage that would be great too!
November 23rd is "Orphan Sunday" - we are hoping to focus on prayer for the millions of orphans world wide!
Thank you for your support!

Tena said...

That Jailyn is too cute!

I don't have any adoption pics to share...love the project, though!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin